Fun? What’s that? In today’s busy world, it’s common to lose sight of the necessity of fun. Fun is an activity whereas joy is a state of being, but they can be experienced at the same time. Having fun boosts our serotonin levels, expels dirty energy from our energy field, increases our sense of well-being, and helps us to stay balanced.
If you are a parent, codependent, or a people pleaser, you may have lost touch with what you enjoy or what you consider to be fun. The following suggestions are things that I do to infuse my days with fun. I hope they will inspire you to create fun in your life.
– Go to the park and swing on a swing. This is a timeless activity that everyone can enjoy.
– Hula hoop! Weighted hula hoop workouts are also available on DVD.
– Dance randomly or take a dance class.
– Spontaneously race (in a safe environment so that nobody gets hurt).
– Initiate “the wave” in a crowd of people.
– Jump on a rebounder or a trampoline.
– Play interactive video games (I like the Wii).
– Do something new! Groupon in the United States has great activity ideas.
– Go to an animal shelter and play with the animals.
– Listen to fun, upbeat music.
Having fun doesn’t have to take a lot of time. You deserve it! Let your heart be light!
Visit my amazon page here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/blendedinsight
My favorite styling program service here: https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/jy7nn8gr9d?sod=w&som=c